USA orders only
CBD is from a full spectrum HEMP plant with less than .03% THC and is legal in all 50 states.
CBD Tinctures are used for pain, anxiety, restlessness, inflammation, to calm that busy mind and for a better nights sleep. Please take the time to read my reviews from customers below or on other Tincture pages.
1,000 mg of pure hemp Oil per one ounce bottle, each serving delivers approx. 34 mg of CBD derived from 100% organic full spectrum industrial hemp grown at our ranch. Serving size is 1 dropper (1 ml) with 30 servings per bottle.
What is a Tincture? Tinctures are liquid extracts of plant or herbal materials, explicitly intended for oral (by mouth) use. Our tinctures are made of MCT oil (coconut/palm kernel oil) organic CBD from Hemp and peppermint essential oil for flavoring.
Squeeze the dropper top to fill the pipette with oil and dispense the oil under your tongue for a minute or so. You can swish it around a little, but most people like to just let it sit under your tongue. You can add as many droppers full as needed; don’t feel you need to restrict yourself to the recommended serving size. The phytocannabinoids in our proprietary blend is non-psychoactive and contains less than 0.3% THC and is made from the finest quality hemp extract derived from 100% organically grown full spectrum industrial hemp. However, many people have noted a slight sedative effect at larger quantities. This may be beneficial if you have trouble sleeping, so consider using it before bed.
We recommend two weeks of consistent usage for the phytocannabinoids to build up in your system and for your body to understand what to do with it. If you feel it’s not working for you after that time, try increasing your serving size.
Cannabinoids may positively affect PTSD, Chronic Pain, Inflammation, Anxiety, Diabetes, Insomnia, and Crohn’s Disease among others.
BENEFITS OF CBD HEMP OIL/TINCTURE
- Kills or slows bacteria growth (Antibacterial)
- Reduces blood sugar levels (Anti-Diabetic)
- Reduces seizures and convulsion (Anti-Emetic) (Anti-Epileptic)
- Reduces inflammation (Anti-Inflammatory)
- Reduces the risk of artery blockage (Anti-Ischemic)
- Inhibits cell growth in tumors/cancer cells (Anti-Proliferative)
- Treats psoriasis (Anti-Psoriatic)
- Tranquilizing, used to manage psychosis (Anti-psychotic0
- Suppresses muscle spasms (Anti-spasmodic)
- Relieves anxiety (Axiolytic)
- Promotes bone growth (Bone stimulant)
- Relieves pain (Analgesic)
- Reduces function in the immune system (Immunosuppressive)
- Reduces contractions in the small intestines (Intestinal Anti-Prokinetic)
- Protects nervous system degeneration (Neuroprotective)
As with all products made from hemp, there is a chance that consuming Hemp CBD tinctures could trigger a positive drug screening exam. We can not guarantee any specific drug test results because there are different type of tests out there, which look for different cannabinoids. Contact your doctor and/or employer if you are concerned about this issue.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before taking any new foods, especially if you are on medication as some foods and medications can interact.
Pregnant women, children, and individuals with medical conditions should consult a doctor before use.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO READ OUR REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS ON THIS PRODUCT