USA orders only
Our Rosehip Facial Serum is easily absorbed by the skin and makes your skin feel heavenly. It is a healing facial serum with infused wild harvested rose hips, calendula petals, rose geranium leaves and flowers, oatmeal, frankincense, wheat germ in olive oil, avocado oil, hemp seed oil, vitamin E, carrot seed oil and rose geranium essential oil. 1 oz bottle.
Apply 1-2 drops to clean face and neck daily.
- Rosehip seed oil is high in the natural vitamins A, C, omega 3, omega 6 fatty acids, is high in gamma linoleic acid (GLA), and contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), also known as essential fatty acids (EFA)and has been used for centuries by the Native Americans of the Chilean Andes to treat burns and heal wounds. Rosehip seed oil has many benefits for skin including Hydrating dry skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, fading age spots and sun damage, fading scars and stretch marks, evening out skin tone, treating eczema. It is a “dry oil” easily absorbed by your skin and won’t leave you feeling greasy.
- Frankincense promotes the regeneration of skin and healthy cells and is an excellent choice for preventing or reducing wrinkles when used topically. Frankincense helps fade scars from acne.
- Oatmeal helps restore skin PH, assisting in the maintenance of a healthy skin barrier. The moisturizing properties of oatmeal are created by a hydrophilic film that forms at the skin surface, consisting of humectant and water-binding constituents and lipids.
- Calendula oil is a natural moisturizer and can be used to treat sun damaged skin. It also stimulates the collagen in the skin, which can lead to fewer wrinkles and a younger appearance.
- Wheat germ oil very high in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and has antioxidant properties. When it is applied topically on to the skin it helps promote the formation of new cells, improve circulation, and to help repair sun damage to the skin. It is also used to help relieve the symptoms of dermatitis.
- Carrot seed oil is used in skin care to nourish, tighten, revitalize, and rejuvenate skin. It visibly improves skin tone, elasticity and is claimed to slow the progression of visible wrinkles. It is calming and appropriate for irritated skin, including eczema. And is great for anyone who spends time outdoors.
- Avocado oils magical ability to soften rough skin, deeply hydrate, refine skin texture, calm redness, plump fine lines, balance oiliness, and keep pores cleaner.
- Hemp seed oil contain agents that give it anti-inflammatory properties, as well as it’s natural antioxidant properties. This makes the oil not only help clean and detoxify your skin, but it also evens out your skin tone. It is a remedy for skin blotches and legions that commonly occur from excessively dry skin. Because it’s oil doesn’t stick to your skin and clog your pores like many other oils can do, it’s a great way to safely moisturize your skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Rose geranium essential oil has a sweet, rosy and earthy smell. It is an uplifting oil and has a great all-over balancing effect and this extends to the skin – where it helps to create a balance between oily and dry skin, keeping the skin supple and clearing congested skin and the emotions – where it helps to relieve feelings of stress and anxiety and to balance the hormone system. While facial serums can give you added moisture, the main reason you’d want to use a facial serum is to get added nutrients into deeper layers of your skin that a regular moisturizer is not able to reach. You apply the serum after your toner and before your moisturizer. A moisturizer has larger molecules than a serum. This means that a moisturizer will not penetrate the skin as far as a serum will. While serums deposit nutrients, moisturizers are meant to deposit moisture and hydration your skin.